Mr. Ranck is an associate at Spaulding Law who supports the firm’s litigation and transactional divisions. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ranck worked for the state and federal courts in Utah and Nevada. Through this experience, Mr. Ranck became intimately familiar with the workings of the courts and well-versed in identifying, researching, and resolving complex legal issues. Mr. Ranck has researched, prepared, and submitted briefs to the Utah District Court, Utah Court of Appeals, Utah Supreme Court, and the Federal District Court of Utah. He has also assisted with numerous business and government-related matters, including contract disputes, trademark infringement, unfair competition, corporate oppression, statutory interpretation, and various other commercial, employment, intellectual property, corporate, and estate issues.
When he is not practicing law, Mr. Ranck enjoys spending time with his family, reading, playing board games, woodworking, and playing his ukulele.
- J.D., cum laude, J. Reuben Clark Law School (2015)
- B.A., Brigham Young University (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Law Clerk for Hon. Wallace Lee and Hon. Marvin D. Bagley in the Sixth Judicial District Court of Utah
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Kent J. Dawson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada