Mr. Bybee specializes in customized estate plans to help clients control and protect their property during their lifetime, to legally and financially prepare for events such as disability or death, and to streamline the transfer of property to loved ones. Additionally, Mr. Bybee advises clients on various business matters and employs his expertise in law and public administration in counseling and representing both private and public entities.
Before joining Spaulding Law, Mr. Bybee was an associate at the Las Vegas, Nevada law firm of Bryan A. Lowe & Associates, where he helped his clients craft personalized estate plans ranging from the most basic to the very complex. He assisted clients in realizing their charitable visions and communicate their values through charitable trusts and foundations, helped families navigate probate and trust administration difficulties, and implemented strategies to avoid such difficulties in the future.
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, J.D. Cum Laude
- Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University, M.P.A.
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for Utah
- U.S. District Court for Nevada
- Editor for the BYU Journal of Public Law
- First place at the Third Annual Utah City Managers Association Team Case Competition
- Ask the Experts, KDWN (AM 720), Las Vegas: presentation on charitable trust strategies, March 2015.
- Various presentations to professionals and individuals on the basics of probate administration and values-centered estate planning.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Advisor, Board of Directors of the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Member, National Planned Giving Council
- Amateur photography featured in prominent blogs such as Gawker, Design Sponge, and Saveur