Mr. Brammer is Spaulding Law’s primary litigator, with an impressive record of wins and positive settlements in commercial, real estate, and government entity litigation in both Utah and California. His experience working in large firms in Southern California and Salt Lake City prepared him to aggressively handle your dispute regardless of who is on the other side—all with the personalized, individual attention that only a smaller law firm can provide.
Through his focused and aggressive approach, Mr. Brammer has successfully resolved many lawsuits prior to trial by securing a dismissal or summary judgment, or negotiating a favorable settlement for his clients.
Mr. Brammer also serves as an elected representative in Utah’s House of Representatives. Currently, he serves on the Judiciary Committee, Business and Labor Committee, and is the co-chair of the Infrastructure and General Government Appropriations Subcommittee. Mr. Brammer also serves on the Executive and Judicial Compensation Committee.
Mr. Brammer is an avid golfer, skier, cyclist and runner. He and his wife Nicki have five children (including two sets of twins).
- J.D., Brigham Young University (2008)
- MPA, Brigham Young University (2008)
- B.A., Brigham Young University (2004)
- U. S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Utah State Bar
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- 2017 Mountain States Rising Star in Civil Litigation: Defense Practice Area (Super Lawyers Magazine)
- 2017 Legal Elite: Civil Litigation (Utah Business)
- 2018 Mountain States Rising Star in Civil Litigation: Defense Practice Area (Super Lawyers Magazine)
- 2018 Legal Elite: Civil Litigation (Utah Business)
- Utah Open Meetings Act – January 2015
- Your Client Has Been Sued In California: Now What? – August 2014 – Attorney At Law Magazine
- Municipal Land Use and Planning For Local Governments – April 2013 – National Business Institute Continuing Legal Education
- Utah House of Representatives, House District 27 (Current)
- Judiciary Committee
- Business and Labor Committee
- Infrastructure and General Government Appropriations Subcommittee
- Executive and Judicial Compensation Committee (Current)
- Highland City – Planning Commissioner (Past)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society – Board Member (Past)
- Board of Advisors – Co-Founder (the board of advisors meets monthly to discuss early stage startups and provide guidance, direction, and resources to startup companies.) (Past)
- Primary Children’s Hospital – Planned Giving Committee Member (Past)
- Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Business – Adjunct Professor of Business Law (Past)